Place to discuss how shit your team are

F1 Grand Prix Predictor

PostF1 Grand Prix Predictor by Runner

2012 F1 Season
It's nearing that time of year, season starts this weekend...so yes I have left this a little late. If anyone is interested me and Datura are playing an online F1 prediction game. If you want to join us then follow the link, sign up and post here for me to add you to the league :)

http://predictor.autosport.com/

http://predictor.autosport.com/league/j ... 016bcf543e
League code - e782403fb7fb080c676a7e016bcf543e
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 pm «Top

PostRe: F1 Grand Prix Predictor by Trevor Hanley

Green Bay Trackers all the way (may have been quite tired when i made that name)
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm «Top

PostRe: F1 Grand Prix Predictor by Runner

i bloody forgot to post my team
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 pm «Top

Get 2 perfect with Raikonen & Di Resta. Feel that was all skill and no luck involved. Never in doubt on that last lap.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 am «Top

PostRe: F1 Grand Prix Predictor by st3fan

shocking start from me :'(
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 pm «Top

Yeah same, 36 points when the leader has 98. Looks like Runner didn't miss out too much by missing the first race.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 pm «Top

PostRe: F1 Grand Prix Predictor by st3fan

Thought i did OK as well... ah well... plenty of time. :D
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm «Top

Only 5% of the season gone, still in the hunt :D
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm «Top

all better than 0... i would have got quite a few points if i hadn't been retarded
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 pm «Top

ive made my predictions now to avoid similar disappointment
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 pm «Top