Place to discuss how shit your team are

World Cup 2014 Sweepstake

PostWorld Cup 2014 Sweepstake by Runner

Ok Guys and girlies I'm gonna run another sweaptakes for the world cup, last years was a shambles because I left it a little late but mainly because not everyone paid up.

This time round I'm giving a pay up deadline that is before the draw, I'm going to organise it through facebook via the group below and mix it with non TBC members.

https://www.facebook.com/events/693378684068965

If your interested post here and I'll invite you to the group and if you don't use facebook et me know and I can post on your behalf
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 29, 2014 4:01 pm «Top

PostRe: World Cup 2014 Sweepstake by StuntKid

Runneritis strikes again?! Link leads to a list of upcoming events!
StuntKid

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu May 29, 2014 4:39 pm «Top

PostRe: World Cup 2014 Sweepstake by Runner

thanks for the heads up, Itried deleting the end section, works for me but I'm on the invite list, let me know if its still not working
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 29, 2014 4:54 pm «Top

PostRe: World Cup 2014 Sweepstake by RampantBadger

Facebook is for nerds.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu May 29, 2014 5:17 pm «Top

PostRe: World Cup 2014 Sweepstake by StuntKid

The event must have some privacy setting (or is incorrect) as it redirects me to events list.

RampantBadger wrote:Facebook is for nerds.

:text-yeahthat:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm «Top