Please submit feedback for the Battlefield 3 server here.

Server Suggestions

PostServer Suggestions by AngryCrocodile

Hey peeps.

I think we need a topic for server suggestions....
Here's mine:

1. (Health down to about 80%. 100% is too high, but the 50% of hc is not quite enough for the majority of players. So compromise 80%) NVM has already been done...
2. Bazaar should be conquest only.
3. Not sure about this but maybe spawn on squad leader only? would make spawn beacons actually useful?
4. Server Join Queue asap..
5. Killcam off? Its quite annoying as a stealthy recon to ave everyone you kill know where you are

thats it so far...
Last edited by AngryCrocodile on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Server Suggestions by st3fan

does reducing the health make the server a custom server? hence why it wasnt so busy....
st3fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm «Top

PostRe: Server Suggestions by AngryCrocodile

Don't know but most of the custom servers i've played on are all full atm. It's 2.30 in the afternoon. Prob not that. I dont think that most people bother with custom/normal. Mostly jsut ranked/unranked...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Server Suggestions by Runner

traffic has been really inconsistant atm... but I think I may put the health back to 100% because as stefan pointed out it has turned it to a custom and maybe thats putting people off :( i think we just have to keep playing and we will create a following.

Its hard to implement any form of identity on BF3 servers atm because the majority of the rcon protocols haven't not been finished by DICE, so hopefully in a few weeks when they've finished making the game I can impliment welcome messages and such
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 am «Top

Will only find out from trial and error i suppose.
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:44 am «Top

going to instal procon when i get out of work today
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:49 am «Top

looks good, does everything work? What kind of plug-ins are you going to play around with?

Don't imagine all of the plug-ins work with bf3 anyway.

http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/forumdisp ... ed-Plugins
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 pm «Top

yer would be much easier if they had a sticked post of BF3 certified plugins

gonna go for this to start with http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthrea ... o-Messages
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 pm «Top

Yea, good idea.

Get the TBC webby spamming ;)

I thought this one, http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthrea ... 2011-06-16)

AdminIn & Spawn Message let you announce that an admin has joined the game.
Furthermore you can set it to spam a message to a player spawning, and also have
announce bans and kicks of players in the game to all others.

Dont know if its bf3 ready thought, let people know the server is being administrated.

Got custom messages and spam messages built in as well.
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Server Suggestions by Renegade

How about keeping Health at 100% but turning off regen?
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:59 pm «Top