Information and Discussions on the upcoming EA/Dice release...

Battlefield 4

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by Roosell

AngryCrocodile wrote:Obv. But it's engineer only now, so no more support mp7...

Looks like we'll be playing a lot of engineer then
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by iLL

I'm fucking terrible at Battlefield, but i'm in.

I did play some 1942 back in the days and I have played BF2 bad company and BF3 a couple of hours, no more than that. But i'll be glad to be the noob on the team.

I did buy BF4 when it was first released (on a sale) but I haven't even installed it yet, in fact, I had forgot about it.
iLL

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Sweden
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by Runner

My initial reaction last night was that the map design focused to much on open space and elevated sniping points but I only played a few maps in the rush mode on one server. I'm also super shit at the game, but the engine is still awesome and I'm enjoying learning the new content.

The game is more resource hungry than 3 was, I'm having to downgrade the graphic settings as my 560ti and first gen i7 arnt coping great, the game isn't stable on whatever the auto settings are (my pc is due a reinstall though so pinch of salt required).
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:27 pm «Top

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by iLL

Seems like my BF4 keys has been redeemd but it's not on my Origin account :/
iLL

National Flag:
Sweden
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 pm «Top

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by Crazyk

iLL wrote:I'm fucking terrible at Battlefield, but i'm in. .

I call bullshit, he always says he's shit.
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by Chef

im in, Sol gave me a product key through his gfx card which i then proptly forgot about.

found it today, and it runs out on the 30th of April, so I decided to install now
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Battlefield 4 by Solarity

Oh epic, have we gone BF4? Now all I need is a drive to install it on and time to download 40Gb....
Solarity

National Flag:
Czech Republic
» Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:47 pm «Top