A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

Steam Trading!

PostSteam Trading! by Legendary Fox

Hey guys, Legendary Fox here, Ive got some stuff in my Steam Inventory that I would like to trade with people, To make an offer simply contact me on steam or post a reply with what your willing to trade with. Thanks.

Half Life 2: Episode 1, Includes 2 online games with that.
50% off ONE valve game.
33% off ONE valve game
50% off Solar2
50% off AudioSurf.
Legendary Fox

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Trading! by Renegade

I have to trade or w/e

50% OFF Left 4 Dead 2
50% OFF Valve
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Trading! by AngryCrocodile

If any one would like the following give me a shout, i'm not going to use them...
50% off a Valve title
50% off a Meridian4 title
50% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe edition
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Trading! by Legendary Fox

Meh, In the end I had 37 coal that I spent hours on end collecting.

In the end I won nothing, while my friend with 2 coal won 1/1000 Valve Packages.

I did trade 2 coal for DoD:S though which was pretty immense.
Legendary Fox

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Trading! by Runner

Legendary Fox wrote:...I did trade 2 coal for DoD:S though which was pretty immense.

hahah really, nice
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 am «Top

PostRe: Steam Trading! by RubberJonny

I've got two one 50% OFF Assassin's Creed Revelations coupons let me know if you want one it.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 pm «Top