A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

Cheap Steam and Origin Games

PostCheap Steam and Origin Games by Zetoc

Just wantet to recomend a site that sells Cheap Origin and steam games http://gamers-shop.dk/Shop/catalog/index.php

I just bought the witcher 2 for the third of the price that it cost on steam and it works Perfect
I got my key with an email the second i bought the game and startet downloading

BF 3 is also cheaper than on origin

The site is on danish but use google translate or contact me and i will be happy to help :)

Take a look
Zetoc
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Denmark
» Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Cheap Steam and Origin Games by Gornil

wow... £24 for BF3... Thats almost free... how is that even possible?
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Cheap Steam and Origin Games by Zetoc

Apperently many of there keys are russian. but the game itself is the original one. dunno how exactly but it works=)
Zetoc
Founder

National Flag:
Denmark
» Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Cheap Steam and Origin Games by Gornil

To bad I already bought BF3 :/ But the price I payed wasnt that bad though... 299NOK for the limited edition :)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm «Top

PostRe: Cheap Steam and Origin Games by Runner

i got my physical predorder for £29 which is the limited addition with physical warefare pack shit but I dont think the phisical copy comes out until 28th? does it go live earlier on origin by the 25th?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 pm «Top