A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

Spares

PostRe: Spares by RubberJonny

All my components have been claimed.

Hopefully this thread will see more posts in the future =)

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by AngryCrocodile

Asus P5K3 Deluxe mobo... (ddr3, socket 775)
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 am «Top

PostSpares by Wingers

Will need to check when I get home, but I have various sticks of ram, a couple of CPUs, one or two motherboards, couple of network cards, at least one graphics card, and a varied selection of hard drives, hard drives may be off limits depending on the nature information previously retained on them.

Think I have a draytek router laying around, definitely one cable router and possibly one adsl router. The cable router is good as it can mask multiple computers so that it looks as only one mac address is being used. Quite good for virgin who seem to want to register all the mac addresses.

Will put up a full list this weekend. All welcome to what you want.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.991312,-2.156139
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wingers

» Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 pm «Top

PostSpares by Wingers

Oh yeah and I think I have a couple of legit windows vista editions complete with keys, unused.
I know most people won't want vista but pretty sure someone might want it as a coaster.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.972834,-2.086444
Wingers

» Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by RubberJonny

Wingers wrote:The cable router is good as it can mask multiple computers so that it looks as only one mac address is being used. Quite good for virgin who seem to want to register all the mac addresses.

Anything that fucks with Virgin i'm interested in. I'll happily take it off your hands if you wish to relinquish it. How much do you want for it?

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 pm «Top

PostSpares by Wingers

Just the p&p cost, probably cost you a tenner will send it through courier

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.250789,-1.069752
Wingers

» Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 pm «Top

PostSpares by Wingers

Pm me your address and I will courier it to you and let you know the cost of courier somewhere between £10 & £15

It's a draytek vigor 2200we I think, will need to check model number when I get back home. But pretty sure this is correct. Will reset back to factory defaults and give all info I can find on it.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.186803,-0.896997
Wingers

» Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by Jasperman

Wingers wrote:hard drives may be off limits depending on the nature information previously retained on them.

i can prob link you to software which will overwrite a disk. it will set each sector randomly with 1s and 0s thus removing any capability of recovering any data (some places/programs recommend 6-8 writes like this but in reality one will do it)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 pm «Top

PostSpares by Wingers

Already got that software but company policy means I go to town with a blowtorch and a sledgehammer on hard drives that have had the possibility of sensitive info being on it.

And you ain't allowed to ruin my fun on that one. :)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.559445,-0.327597
Wingers

» Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by Chef

DBan works well
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am «Top