A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

Spares

PostSpares by RubberJonny

I'm mostly making this post in response to Mrs. C's need for a new rig but feel free to use it to advertise any spare parts you are willing to bring to the next TBC meet that anyone might need =) (Sorry no pic's)

MB: MSI K9N6PGM2-V
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 5200 2.7GHz Dual Core
GPU: Nvidia 8600GTS 1GB DDR2
PSU: Win Power 450W 1x Sata 4x 4pin (i could throw in a 4pin to Sata if requested). I've also got a 400W PSU but who ever needs a 400W PSU

Nickers gets first dibs but if you want anything i have to offer make a post or pm me and i'll let you know =)

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Last edited by RubberJonny on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by wickedwillie

RubberJonny wrote: .... if you want anything i have to offer make a post or pm me and i'll let you know =)

Jonny!

Be aware guys!!!
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by RubberJonny

Nickers has claimed the MB and CPU. SKid has claimed the PSU.

GPU still up for grabs!

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by Runner

well ill come back and if im on 14fps agaib ill be oweing u another pint
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 am «Top

PostSpares by Jasperman

Are we having a build a pc session at the meet... :-P

---
- ------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 am «Top

Jasperman wrote:Are we having a build a pc session at the meet...

Hopefully =) If we can get a couple of Gig of DDR2 RAM we could have Nickers up and running Friday night :D

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by Shanks

i have some RAM lying around some where DDR2 as well will have a look for it :P
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by StuntKid

I have Borderlands and Terraria FOR SALE over at my other post:
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=585

------------
Annnyway...
Not computer spare parts but freebies nonetheless :) Probably fleabay them or just bin them if no takers.

DragonBallZ figure and LOTR (warhammer type game figure)
approx 4cm tall

Nintendo Top Trumps
28 cards

ImageImageImage
I also have a bunch of incomplete Collectors cards which I was given many MANY years ago:
(1)X-Files
Final Fantasy Spirits Within
Toy Story 1
Blood Wars
+1 Champions card....

(2)DragonBall

(3)Star Wars - original trilogy (missing 2! :o )
a few random stickers
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 pm «Top

StuntKid wrote:Nintendo Top Trumps

Why would you give that away?! :o We could have a Top Trumps drinking game :D
I'll take them off your hands if you truely wish to relinquish them.

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Spares by Runner

jonny i got my gpu working so no thanks for urs ty for the offer :D
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm «Top