A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

DS games for sale or swappage

PostDS games for sale or swappage by Nickers

I know a couple of people on here have DS's and I have a few games that I've completed wondered if anyone wanted to buy or swap... otherwise I will chuck them on fleabay when I get home

Prof. Layton and the lost future
lego Harry Potter
Myst
Prof. Layton and the curious village

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:42 am «Top

PostRe: DS games for sale or swappage by StuntKid

I would if I had games to trade! Using the R4 card to play games (naughty stunt).

Do you use the nintendo stars nic?? You can get freebies from the ninty website from collecting the stars that come with ninty games + consoles. If not, keep them!! I can use them or show you how to.
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm «Top

PostRe: DS games for sale or swappage by AngryCrocodile

My girlfriends brother has stolen her ds for like the last couple of months... But hes just got himself a 3ds, so maybe I can get her to steal it back. I am itching for some nostalgic pokemon action...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 pm «Top

PostRe: DS games for sale or swappage by Nickers

yeah Stunt I use the stars :) mostly for silly games on the wii though
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am «Top

PostRe: DS games for sale or swappage by StuntKid

:D

I have some of the Mario Karts models which you can pull back race them. Need them all though :( It's nice to get freebies :)
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm «Top