A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

Steam Free-to-Play

PostSteam Free-to-Play by StuntKid

Some Free-to-Play games on Steam!!
GOGOGO:
http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Fre ... 1_4_4__100

Think I'll most likely play Spiral Knights and Alliance of Valiant Arms
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 am «Top

PostRe: Steam Free-to-Play by RubberJonny

meh
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 am «Top

PostRe: Steam Free-to-Play by Nickers

is there only two games available at the moment or is being China affecting the ones that I can see?

N
xx
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 am «Top

PostRe: Steam Free-to-Play by AngryCrocodile

Tried alliance of valiant arms.... t'was Shit. Champions online is now up and I used to play that for a while, was fairly good for an mmorpg...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Free-to-Play by StuntKid

I thought it was alright. Felt a bit like a cross between CSS and COD. Graphics look better than CSS? (or was it just me). It's free so don't have too high of expectations. And I would play it more as I don't have many games unlike people who buy new games as soon as they're released!

There are 5 F2P (Free-to-play) games on the list. Also there are quite a few Half-Life 2 mods. Some are decent...
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm «Top

Considering it was using the unreal engine I thought graphics were pretty rubbish & combat felt clunky
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:52 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Free-to-Play by Renegade

Problem with most free to play shooters is they are peer-to peer and they have pretty bad netcode so bullet reg is just atrocious.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 pm «Top

Yep, you can really tell... Altho the netcode wasnt as bad as that which shipped with C&C: generals. that'd drop out every 5 mins, if I remember correctly
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm «Top

played forsaken world for about 15 mins early....
seemed alright for a mmorpg i'll see how it pans out
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam Free-to-Play by iLL

as a respond to Forsaken World. I've been playing it for a couple of hours, but they are all the same, same grinding shit and nothing new. And you bearly get any exp from killing mobs either, it's all about running errands. I played until i was lvl 24-25 then i gave up.
iLL

National Flag:
Sweden
» Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm «Top