A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

portal 2

Postportal 2 by Runner

Hi guys i'm gonna pre-purchase portal 2 on my pay day and i say that the cheapest way is too buy a double copy which works out to £23.99

Is there anyone of you that wants to buy the game with me and save a couple of £?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:19 pm «Top

PostRe: portal 2 by Gornil

im inn
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Norway
» Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 pm «Top

PostRe: portal 2 by Kakashi

Gornil wrote:im inn

1 n bro
Kakashi

» Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:16 pm «Top

PostRe: portal 2 by Runner

you said first gornil ill get with you

i suggest other people post here if they wanna buddy up with other people to save some money kakaa needs someonwe
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 am «Top

Tell me when you have the game and I will transfer some cash to you via PayPal =)

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 am «Top

purchased- as soon as i can get on steam i will send you your copy - that'll be £24 please (and a bj)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 am «Top

Fine, heres your BJ Runner:

Two blondes decided that this Christmas they wanted to cut down their own Christmas tree. So they drove two hours into the country and walked deep into the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree. They had planned the trip well, especially considering that they were blond. They were dressed warmly with boots, warm coats and hats. They had a chain saw, hatchet, a bag to protect the tree and rope to drag it back to their car. Every detail was covered.

They searched and searched. They had gone to all this trouble, nothing but the prefect tree would do. They searched for hours through knee deep snow and biting wind. Finally, five hours later with the sun beginning to go down, one blonde says to the other, "I can't take this anymore. I give up! There are hundreds of beautiful trees out here. Let's just pick one whether it's decorated or not!"

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm «Top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:05 pm «Top

PostRe: portal 2 by Jasperman

[mod="Jasperman"]Goal Achieved! (I assume)[/mod]
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 pm «Top