A place to advertise your shit (we accept no responsibility)

Steam daily deals

PostSteam daily deals by wickedwillie

I rarely go to the Steam page to be honest.
Apparently i should do this more however...

* Thx to Skid, i got the L4D2 for couple of Pound
* Was too late for the Orange Box-sale (only 7.5 euro, now its 30 euro again :mellow: )

Thats why i would like to start this topic: if anyone sees an interesting deal, give us a shout over here :excl:

Cheers guys
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Belgium
» Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam daily deals by EchoZ

tomorrow is the last day mate
EchoZ

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
» Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam daily deals by wickedwillie

nooooo???
i mean nooooooooooooooo?
the 7.5 euro? ... i can buy it for 30 euro atm
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 pm «Top

no... I mean for the daily deals mate
EchoZ

» Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam daily deals by Snake

hmmm? They have deals on all the time, at least most of the time. Just go to the steam store every day yourselves and see what is on the front page. About a month ago or 2 they had a massive sale on some good games (up to 80%). And they always have midweek madness too. Keep an eye out.

-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm --

hmmm? They have deals on all the time, at least most of the time. Just go to the steam store every day yourselves and see what is on the front page. About a month ago or 2 they had a massive sale on some good games (up to 80%). And they always have midweek madness too. Keep an eye out.
Snake

» Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm «Top

I sure hope its not the last day Echozzz!!

Thats why i started this topic Snake :D i always forget going to the steam store!
Sometimes somebody mentions a nice deal in the shoutbox but not everyone can read this :blink:
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm «Top

Well it's was the last day of that give to get thing today. That's stopped now. But keep your eyes open & everyone should let the community know what's going on
EchoZ

» Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 pm «Top

http://store.steampowered.com/app/47880

Battlefield Bad Company 2: -66% 39,99€ NOW 13,59€

Any good guys?
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 pm «Top

PostRe: Steam daily deals by Renegade

wickedwillie wrote:http://store.steampowered.com/app/47880

Battlefield Bad Company 2: -66% 39,99€ NOW 13,59€

Any good guys?

Yep, much better then blackops thats for sure.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm «Top

hmmm good to know...

and and... http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/
I have L4D2 for about 2 weeks now... is it worth buying the first L4D? Only 10 euro!! or is it silly to buy the first one?

and :o Buy Valve Complete Pack: -86% :o 22 games!!!!!!!!!!
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm «Top